• Initial consultation and first treatment (one hour) •
• Follow up appointments ( 30 minutes) •
• Cranial treatments for adults and children (30 minutes) •
• Biomechanical Assessment (one hour) •
This is aimed at participants in any sport from novice to elite level and includes a tailored biomechanics assessment of the spine and peripheral joints and written report of findings.
• Postural Assessment (one hour) •
This session is aimed at people who suffer from or are concerned about the effects of postural strain either in work or general lifestyle. It will cover the spine and peripheral joints and includes a written report
• Home visits •